where was that at?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
where was that at?
How much is the rent NSSB?
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
praise the lord and pass the ammunition!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
You're my hero.
(Reference to Serj quote)
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Makes my special purpose all tingly.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
hmmm, guns make people kill people right, so now i want to murder everyone in my town.
haha
not really, it feels like the FBI or somebody jus took a lotta firepower from somebody haha
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're my hero.
(Reference to Serj quote) </div></div>
Oh, I can only wish that pile was mine.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're my hero.
(Reference to Serj quote) </div></div>
Oh, I can only wish that pile was mine. </div></div>
That's what he said after seeing this pic as well.....
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks